• Woven front label
SIZING INDEX - IMPERIAL - INCHES
HOW TO MEASURE
For the best results, have another person take measurements, while wearing light clothing. Tape measure should be snug, but not tight.
1. Chest - Measure under arms around fullest part of chest
2. Waist - Measure around natural waist line
3. Hip - Measure around fullest part of lower hip with feet together
4. Inseam - Measure from crotch down inside of leg to floor (without shoes)
5. Sleeve - Measure from center back of neck, across shoulder, down length of arm to wrist bone
6. Gloves / Mitts - Measure from wrist to top of middle finger
PRINTABLE GLOVE SIZE CHART
Hold your hand up to our printable glove size chart PDF to get the right fit.