Designed for those who lead the charge, the Ranger jacket is equally ready to set fresh tracks in un-marked powder or to break trail on cold January nights and warm spring rides alike. Minimal seams reduce weight and ice buildup on the extremely mobile Omni-Stretch ™ shell. Stay dry and manage body heat with our incredibly effective ACMT ™ and Dry Vent ™ systems as well as our removable Thermal Dry ™ active liner. Adding FXR®'s optional Dri-Link ™ allows the rider to connect to the pant for full mono-suit style protection, while retaining the mobility of a 2pc suit.
SIZING INDEX - IMPERIAL - INCHES
HOW TO MEASURE
For the best results, have another person take measurements, while wearing light clothing. Tape measure should be snug, but not tight.
1. Chest - Measure under arms around fullest part of chest
2. Waist - Measure around natural waist line
3. Hip - Measure around fullest part of lower hip with feet together
4. Inseam - Measure from crotch down inside of leg to floor (without shoes)
5. Sleeve - Measure from center back of neck, across shoulder, down length ofarm to wrist bone
6. Gloves / Mitts - Measure from wrist to top of middle finger
PRINTABLE GLOVE SIZE CHART
Hold your hand up to our printable glove size chart PDF to get the right fit.